.IF YOU HAVE AN NA RELATED ANNOUNCEMENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HERE PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
● CCGC– Annual Campfire Meeting September 15th @ 8:00 pm located in the Cedar City at the SW Wildfire Preserve. Fellow-shipping, S’mores, and a meeting at 9:00 pm!!!
● CCGC– August 25-26th 4th ANNUAL Camp Out. We are providing dinner on Saturday night and breakfast on Sunday. Location is Cedar Mountain Hwy 14 follow the signs!!
–Mesquite Meeting Event: Sunday, August 26th at 1:30 pm (Pacific Time). Come hear an awesome speaker and eat some yummy food! ((Potluck)). Location: The Mesquite Boxing Club- 51 E 1st N St., Mesquite, NV 89027
–Regional Entertainment Convention Committee presents: “Speakers and Jeans” Saturday, September 15th from 1:00pm-5:00pm, at 474 W 200 N St. George, Utah 84770
–“End of Summer Awareness by Area Entertainment & H & I” This event will take place (Tentatively) 9/22/18 at Veyo Park from 3:00p-7:00p! We will be playing Water Kickball, Dutch Oven Contest and Speakers! GSR’s please announce in meetings! The Dutch Oven contest is for Home Groups and Area Sub Committees!!!
–SUACNA 12 has Positions Open for: Arts & Graphics Chair, Registration Chair, Programming Chair, Hotel & Hospitality Chair, Co-Treasurer, and Co-Secretary. Next SUACNA business meeting is on September 9th @ 9:00 am at 474 W 200 N St. George, Utah 84770
-REGION 51 CONVENTION 2018!!
Will be held at the Gold Coast Hotel & Casino 9/28/18 – 9/30/18
Kick-off Speaker Jam on 9/27/18!
-There will be 3 Regional sanctioned events this year: Day of the Dinosaur, time to be announced. Unity Day, Labor Day Weekend, and New Year’s Eve Event.
-Regional H & I need support to carry the message into jails and Youth Detention.
– Letting Go Group of NA LAS VEGAS is Setting up a Speaker Jam and they would like a speaker from our area. If you are interested, please see Rick R.
Struggling Meetings/ Subcommittees
● Basic Text Study (Cedar): Need Alt GSR, Home Group Members, and Self Support
● Thursday Night (Living in the Moment) 6:00 PM @ The Alano Club is in need of support please.
● Friday Night Newcomers need home-group members.
● Circle of Hope Meeting (Mon & Wed) @ The Rooms @ the square, they are struggling with their 7th tradition.
● Spiritual Not Religious Meeting on Sunday’s @ 5:30 pm @ SWC. We are in need of home-group members and have many service positions available.
● No Gram Like the Program: We have a monthly Birthday meeting for all celebrating prior to last Sunday of each month. We can use more support on the 1st Sunday at our Step Study out of Basic Text please.
● We unite on Tuesday 8:45pm is in need of people to serve in all positions! Please come and help!
● PR Monthly meeting- is on September 5th @ 6:30 pm @ the Elev8 Building. PR needs a lot of support. Open positions: Phone line Coordinator, Outreach Chair Phone Line Meeting- will be September 1st at 1:00 p.m @ Leslie’s or via video chat Outreach Meeting- will be on September 1st at 1:30 p.m @ Leslie’s or via video chat **Contact Leslie H. for more info: (435) 668-5216
**POSITIONS OPEN FOR SUACNA 12:
Please attend the business meeting if you are interested. September 9th, @9 am at the Southwest Center.
Below is the NASU calendar with all upcoming events and service meetings. To have an event listed email all information to email@example.com
IF YOU HAVE AN NA RELATED EVENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ADDED TO THE CALENDAR PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Conscience and NA literature