*IF YOU HAVE AN NA RELATED ANNOUNCEMENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HERE PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
● New Candlelight meeting Saturday 9:30 pm – “Glimmer of Hope” at the KKCB, 203 E Cobblecreek Dr, Cedar City, UT 84721
-SUACNA Entertainment and Fundraising presents…“SWEETS FOR SUACNA” December 15th, 2018…. See flyer abouve for more details!!
● Programming is looking for speaker tapes please see Chris, Jen, and Tim. Programming Email: email@example.com
● New Meeting Tuesday Night at 7:00 pm – 8:15 pm @ The Rooms at the Square,175 W 900 S, St. George, UT 84770
-**MEMBERS**, please click HERE to give input on new literature. The new literature is a daily meditation book “Spiritual Principle a Day”.
-OPEN Regional Service positions: Vice Treasurer, Vice Secretary
-There will be 3 Regional sanctioned events this year: Day of the Dinosaur, time to be announced. Unity Day, Labor Day Weekend, and New Year’s Eve Event.
Struggling Meetings/ Subcommittees
● Basic Text Study (Cedar): Need Alt GSR, Home Group Members, and Self Support
● Circle of Hope is struggling (Monday and Wednesday) with 7th tradition. They need SUPPORT and Home Group Members!
● Thursday Night (Living in the Moment) 6:00 PM @ The Alano Club is in need of support please.
● Friday Night Newcomers need homegroup members.
● Spiritual Not Religious Meeting on Sunday’s @ 5:30 pm @ SWC invites all executive and GSR’s to attend this meeting. Come check out this awesome meeting. Last Sunday of the month is a Step Celebration.
● No Gram Like the Program: We have a monthly Birthday meeting for all celebrating prior to last Sunday of each month. We can also use more support on the 1st Sunday at our Step Study out of Basic Text please.
● We Unite on Tuesday @ 8:45pm is in need of people to serve in all positions! Please come and help!
● It Works How and Why (Cedar): Struggling with 7th tradition and support Thursday Night 8:00 pm KKCB
● NA Rox desperately in need of a couple secretaries to set up and handle monies. They also need a ALt. GSR.
● PR Monthly meeting- is on December 5th @ 6:30 pm @ the Elev8 Building. PR needs a lot of support. Open positions: Phone line Coordinator, Outreach Chair
Phone Line Meeting- will be December 1st at 12:30 p.m @ Leslie’s or via video chat
Outreach Meeting- will be on December 1st at 1:00 p.m @ Leslie’s or via video chat
**Contact Leslie H. for more info: (435) 668-5216
● H&I needs a panel leader for Purgatory (Men’s), Red Rock Panel Leader (Women’s) and Detox Panel Leader.
● WOMENS PURGATORY PANEL- Is struggling to take meetings into the women at the jail on Thursday nights at 7:00pm. This is due to lack of volunteers. ***If you have 1 year clean and would like to be of service to these women who cannot get out to a meeting, please fill out the Volunteer Application HERE and come to the business meeting. The meeting is held the 2nd Friday of every month, 6pm at the Southwest Center, (474 W 200 N St. George, UT 84770) For more information please contact Maegan S. @ 435-773-3027
**POSITIONS OPEN FOR SUACNA 12:
Registration and Arts & Graphics are OPEN! Please attend the business meeting if you are interested. Dec 2nd, @ 9:00am at the Southwest Center (474 W 200 N St George, UT 84770)
*If you wish to have an event listed here, please email all information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is the NASU calendar with all upcoming events and service meetings. IF YOU HAVE AN NA RELATED EVENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ADDED TO THE CALENDAR PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com