*IF YOU HAVE AN NA RELATED ANNOUNCEMENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HERE PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
● CCGC is having their 5th Annual Camp Out– June 29th-30th, @ Three Peaks in Enoch, Utah. Most of the group will be there the 28th-30th. For more info please contact Jeri D, 702-666-7041, Susan R. 435-592-0492, or Thomas B. 435-590-4637
● IDT WORKSHOP- “Drug Replacement Therapy/Medication Assisted Treatment and How It Relates to NA”- JUNE 22ND, 2019. We need your voice, please show up! See flyer for details.
● AREA ENTERTAINMENT– Would like to let you know, they have 5 EVENTS planned for 2019! Cinco De Mayo Event (May 5th), Area Camp Out (August 3rd-4th), Halloween Event (October 26th), X-mas Party (December 7th), New Years Eve Ball (December 31st). KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR FLYERS AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.
● New Women’s Meeting Wednesdays 6pm (Puzzle Room) of the Alano Club. Literature Study
●Spiritual Principle A Day Book Project… is our new book written by addicts for addicts. Our participation can be in the form of home groups, group of NA friends, host a workshop, or participation can be done individually at www.na.org/spad for opportunities to submit material online and/or give feedback.
● Region 51 2019 Convention will be held at the Orleans Hotel and Casino 8/9/2019 thru 8/11/2019 with a Kick-off Speaker Jam 8/8!!! Click HERE! for registration instructions and room registration code!!!
●There will be 3 Regional sanctioned events this year: Day of the Dinosaur, time to be announced. Unity Day, Labor Day Weekend, and New Year’s Eve Event.
ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM OTHER AREAS:
● SEE ABOVE FLYERS
Struggling Meetings/ Subcommittee Announcements
● Wecovery – Changed their name to NA Humpday
● Glimmer of hope needs an ALT GSR
● Basic Text Study needs an ALT GSR
● NA Hump Day needs attendance and home group members
● Serenity Sister’s meeting needs home group members
● NA Living Clean the Journey Continues needs a GSR, an ALT GSR, and
● Circle of Hope needs a GSR and treasurer for Wednesday night. Meetings
are Mondays and Wednesdays at 7pm at the Room at the Square.
● CCGC 5th annual campout is June 29th-30th at Three Peaks! Free event.
They will feed you Saturday night and Sunday Morning. Come have fun in
● CCGC- Bonfire meeting is July 5th at 9:30pm at the Southwest Wildlife
Preserve. Come enjoy a meeting by the fire.
● Literature- business meeting is July 13th at 12pm at the Alano Club
● H&I- Next business meeting is July 12th, 6pm, at the SWC. They need a
female panel leader for falcon ridge and a panel leader for youth DT.
●PR Monthly meeting- is on July 10th @ 6:30 pm @ the Elev8 Building. PR needs a lot of support. Open positions: Co-Chair and Outreach Chair **Contact Susan R. for more info: (435) 592-0492
*Also, the Phone Line is in need of support, (1 year cleantime requirement). The Phone Line Committee Meeting will be July 6th at 11:30 am in the Puzzle Room at the Dixie Alano Club.
*If you wish to have an event listed here, please email all information to email@example.com
Below is the NASU calendar with all upcoming events and service meetings. IF YOU HAVE AN NA RELATED EVENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ADDED TO THE CALENDAR PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org