*IF YOU HAVE AN NA RELATED ANNOUNCEMENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HERE PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
● CCGC– Annual Campfire Meeting October 6th @ 8:00 pm located in the Cedar City at the SW Wildfire Preserve, just up HWY 14 bout a mile on the right hand side. Fellow-shipping, S’mores, and a meeting at 9:00 pm!!!
-SUACNA ENTERTAINMENT & FUNDRAISING Presents: “THROWBACK SPEAKER JAM”… Speakers, Spaghetti, Sauce competition (HOME GROUPS)! Food Donations Needed!!! October 20th @ 5pm-9pm at 474 W 200 N St. George, Utah 84770 **Come get funky with us while we get back to our roots!** TO SIGNUP FOR FOOD DONATIONS CLICK HERE: FOOD DONATIONS
-AREA ENTERTAINMENT presents: THE ANNUAL CAMPOUT on November 3rd-4th, starts @ 2:00 pm. Come Join us and make memories to last a lifetime! We will provide dinner Saturday night followed by a Round Robin meeting. Breakfast will be provided Sunday morning. Come get some yummy hot cocoa!! Location: UPPER SAND COVE Directions: Follow HWY 18 N out of St. George, through Snow Canyon (about 15 miles). Look for the sign that says “Area Entertainment” and follow the dirt road West for 1 mile.
-There will be 3 Regional sanctioned events this year: Day of the Dinosaur, time to be announced. Unity Day, Labor Day Weekend, and New Year’s Eve Event.
Struggling Meetings/ Subcommittees
● Basic Text Study (Cedar): Need Alt GSR, Home Group Members, and Self Support
● Circle of Hope is struggling (Monday and Wednesday) with 7th tradition. They need SUPPORT and Home Group Members!
● Thursday Night (Living in the Moment) 6:00 PM @ The Alano Club is in need of support please.
● Friday Night Newcomers need homegroup members.
● Spiritual Not Religious Meeting on Sunday’s @ 5:30 pm @ SWC invites all executive and GSR’s to attend this meeting. Come check out this awesome meeting. Last Sunday of the month is a Step Celebration.
● No Gram Like the Program: We have a monthly Birthday meeting for all celebrating prior to last Sunday of each month. We can also use more support on the 1st Sunday at our Step Study out of Basic Text please.
● We unite on Tuesday pm is in need of people to serve in all positions! Please come and help!
● PR Monthly meeting- is on October 10th @ 6:30 pm @ the Elev8 Building. PR needs a lot of support. Open positions: Phone line Coordinator, Outreach Chair Phone Line Meeting- will be October 6th at 1:30 p.m @ Leslie’s or via video chat Outreach Meeting- will be on October 6th at 1:00 p.m @ Leslie’s or via video chat **Contact Leslie H. for more info: (435) 668-5216
**POSITIONS OPEN FOR SUACNA 12:
Please attend the business meeting if you are interested. October 7th, @9 am at the Southwest Center.
Below is the NASU calendar with all upcoming events and service meetings. To have an event listed email all information to email@example.com
IF YOU HAVE AN NA RELATED EVENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ADDED TO THE CALENDAR PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org