*IF YOU HAVE AN NA RELATED ANNOUNCEMENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HERE PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
● MEETING CLOSURE: Spiritual Not Religious Meeting- Sundays @11:00 am,
● NA UNITY DAY– September 1st, 2019- See above flyer!
● OUR REGIONAL SERVICE MEETING WILL BE HELD IN ST. GEORGE, UT. AT THE SOUTHWEST CENTER ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH @11:00AM. COME AND MEET YOU REGIONAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS AND GET A FIRST HAND LOOK AT WHAT OUR REGION IS WORKING ON! AFTER ALL, THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO CARRY OUR VOICE.
● AREA ENTERTAINMENT– Would like to let you know, they have 5 EVENTS planned for 2019! Cinco De Mayo Event (May 5th), Area Camp Out (August 17th-18th), Halloween Event (October 26th), X-mas Party (December 7th), New Years Eve Ball (December 31st). KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR FLYERS AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.
● All Women Who Wander Are Not Lost- Women’s Spiritual Retreat in Pine Valley Utah, August 22nd-25th, 2019. SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE! See flyer for details.
●Spiritual Principle A Day Book Project… is our new book written by addicts for addicts. Our participation can be in the form of home groups, group of NA friends, host a workshop, or participation can be done individually at www.na.org/spad for opportunities to submit material online and/or give feedback.
● REGIONAL SERVICE MEETING WILL BE HELD IN ST. GEORGE, UT. AT THE SOUTHWEST CENTER ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH @11:00AM.
●There will be 3 Regional sanctioned events this year: Day of the Dinosaur, time to be announced. Unity Day, Labor Day Weekend, and New Year’s Eve Event.
ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM OTHER AREAS:
● SEE ABOVE FLYERS
Struggling Meetings/ Subcommittee Announcements
MEETING CLOSURE: Spiritual Not Religious Meeting- Sundays @11:00 am,
● NA HUMP DAY – still struggling with 7th tradition and general meeting attendance
● Glimmer of Hope – Low attendance, need ALT GSR
● RCM – September 1, Unity Day Event! Starts at 10:30am at the St. George SWC
● SUACNA – Business meeting (9/8/19) at 9am at the SWC, downstairs. There are multiple positions available!
● Area Entertainment – Campout is on the 17th-18TH of August in Pine Valley. PLEASE car pool because parking is limited
●PR Monthly meeting- is on SEPTEMBER 11th @ 6:30 pm @ the Elev8 Building. PR needs a lot of support. Open positions: Co-Chair and Outreach Chair **Contact Susan R. for more info: (435) 592-0492
*Also, the Phone Line is in need of support, (1 year cleantime requirement). The Phone Line Committee Meeting will be SEPTEMBER 7TH at 11:30 am in the Puzzle Room at the Dixie Alano Club.
*If you wish to have an event listed here, please email all information to email@example.com
Below is the NASU calendar with all upcoming events and service meetings. IF YOU HAVE AN NA RELATED EVENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ADDED TO THE CALENDAR PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org