*IF YOU HAVE AN NA RELATED ANNOUNCEMENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HERE PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
● *CYBER MONDAY FLASH SALE* SUACNA 13 PRE-REGISTRATION $13.00!!! (Begins Dec 2nd at 12:00AM and Ends Dec 8th at 11:59PM) Pre-Register HERE!
● ENTERTAINMENT– Would like to let you know, they have 5 EVENTS planned for 2019! Cinco De Mayo Event (May 5th), Area Camp Out (August 17th-18th), Halloween Event (October 26th), New Years Eve Ball (December 31st). KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR FLYERS AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.
● WESTERN STATES ZONAL FORUM- SEE ABOVE FLIER!
● Spiritual Principle A Day Book Project… is our new book written by addicts for addicts. Our participation can be in the form of home groups, group of NA friends, host a workshop, or participation can be done individually at www.na.org/spad for opportunities to submit material online and/or give feedback.
●There will be 3 Regional sanctioned events this year: Day of the Dinosaur, time to be announced. Unity Day, Labor Day Weekend, and New Year’s Eve Event.
ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM OTHER AREAS:
● SEE ABOVE FLYERS
Struggling Meetings/ Subcommittee Announcements
- NA HUMP DAY – still struggling with 7th tradition and general meeting attendance
- Glimmer of Hope (Cedar City KKCB 9:30pm-10:30pm Saturday)- Need ATL GSR
- Basic Text Study (Cedar City KKCB 8-9pm Monday) Needs an ALT GSR
- Living Clean (Cedar City KKCB 8-9pm Wednesday) Needs an ALT GSR
- Bridging The Gap – Speaker Meeting and Bday Celebration last Saturday of each month at 8pm Dixie Alano Club
- Circle of Hope – Monday and Wednesday 7pm @ The Square Need ALT GSR and HOME GROUP MEMBERS willing to serve
- Dopeless Hope Fiends – (KANAB SWBH Tuesday at 7pm) Alternating meeting – Step Study, Traditions, JFT, and Speaker (NEED SPEAKERS)
- Men’s Spiritual Sunday Meeting needs ALT GSR (10am at Dixie Alano Club)
- PR Business Meeting December 11th @ 6pm at the Elev8 Building
*If you wish to have an event listed here, please email all information to email@example.com
Below is the NASU calendar with all upcoming events and service meetings. IF YOU HAVE AN NA RELATED EVENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ADDED TO THE CALENDAR PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org