YOU HAVE AN NA RELATED ANNOUNCEMENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HERE PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Meetings/Events/Struggling Meetings
- CCGC- Will be hosting a campfire meeting on July 12th at Three Peaks in Enoch! Fellowshipping and s’mores starts at 8:30 and the meeting starts at 9 at the fire pit past the small pavilion!
- We are looking for a spiritual speaker for the Sunday Spiritual meeting which will start at 10 am! Qualifications will be at least 3 years clean time, working the NA steps with a clear message of Narcotics Anonymous! Anyone who is willing to share their story please contact Susan or myself! This is for CCGC the Campout.
- TNT meeting – Tues 530 alano club this tuesday is potluck speaker meeting.
- Welcome home meeting– we are happy to announce that on Wednesday the 24th of august we will be celebrating the groups meetings 1 year anniversary, between the hours of 1-4 there will be a pool party/bbq at the club with a speaker as well. We encourage everyone to celebrate with us.
NEW MEETING: I Love Beaver Tuesdays 6:30 30w 300N room 4 in the city building
CCGC Campfire meeting July 12th at Three Peaks in Enoch
Campout August 27th – 28th at Three Peaks in Enoch
Area Entertainment Volleyball August 27th volleyball and they will be serving Ice Cream and popsicles.
CBDM Information! Please read!
● Meetings are being held every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 7:45pm PST (8:45pm MST) The info is located on the meeting list! Come Show Up and be of service!!!
● Spiritual Principle A Day Book Project… is our new book written by addicts for addicts. Our participation can be in the form of home groups, group of NA friends, host a workshop, or participation can be done individually at www.na.org/spad for opportunities to submit material online and/or give feedback.
ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM OTHER AREAS:
Struggling Meetings/ Subcommittee Announcements
*If you wish to have an event listed here, please email all information to email@example.com
Below is the link to the NASU calendar with all upcoming events and service meetings. IF YOU HAVE AN NA RELATED EVENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ADDED TO THE CALENDAR PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org